This one dish fish curry is the perfect dinner recipe for you if you don’t have a lot of time or energy to cook during the week. We both fall into this category during the week. We are always up for some fun cooking over a weekend but after a work day and doing all the things the last thing we feel like doing is spending hours in the kitchen. This is why one dish and one-pan recipes are our favourites!
I mean, we don’t even have kids and struggle to find enough hours in the day to fit everything in! Between building a business (with a to-do list that thankfully never ends), studying, practising Pilates and Yoga, spending time with people we love, helping other people with their passions and businesses (we do this a lot! Because fun and again people we love). So yeh, less time thinking and planning weeknight dinners, less time cooking weeknight dinners, are always a plus in our eyes.
If you agree, give this recipe a try, you might just love it!
Emma + Carla
Ps. if you struggle to find time to work out and look after your mind and body health. We have the answer for you! Get ready for MerryBody, we think of exercise and fitness quite differently from the norm. We’re less about before and after photos (in fact, we share none) and we’re more about celebrating your body as it is now. We’re more about working out to feel amazing, to feel strong and empowered. If you’ve been struggling to find time to work out maybe in fact you just haven’t found the right workout!
Come and try something different. Get your first 7 day free trial of MerryBody over here.
One dish fish curry
STUFF YOU NEED
- 600 g (1 lb. 3 oz.) white fish cut into large chunks
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 1 broccoli head cut into florets
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 red chilli sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut milk (canned)
- 2 cm (1 inch) piece ginger grated
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large casserole dish add the coconut milk, lime juice, ginger, chilli, garlic, spices and stir well.
- Now add the veggies and stir to coat them in the curry mix. Place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the fish to the casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Cover and place back into the oven for 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked and flakes away.
- Enjoy as is or with rice, quinoa, extra veggies.