We say this a lot but less time spent in the kitchen means more time living our lives.
Yes, we love to cook, we love food, we are passionate about all of it! BUT it doesn’t mean we love to spend hours and hours in the kitchen each and every week.
To be honest, less time in the kitchen is the best thing ever!
Especially less time washing up!
So this means our one dish healthy satay chicken recipe is the ultimate healthy weeknight dinner recipe. We have a feeling you are going to love it!
This recipe is a little sneak peek from our MerryEats program! We start on the 12 November, it’s time to get excited.
And if you want to be the first to know about it you’ve got to attend our FREE Masterclass!
The Masterclass will not only be filled with epic information but you’ll also instantly go in the running for free $50 VISA cards for simply showing up to the Masterclass! PLUS there will be extra bonuses on the day, so many reasons to attend!
During the Masterclass, we will discuss the 5 big mistakes we made when we changed our lifestyles (and diets!) to more healthy, real food… Merry lifestyles!
Guess what the first mistake is… overeating.
We give you action steps to overcome this mistake (and action steps for all the others too!). Guaranteed you will leave with gold!
Make sure you sign up to the FREE Masterclass!
Ok, back to this super easy and one dish healthy satay chicken recipe.
Not only is it delicious, but it’s also good for you and it’s the easiest recipe in the world. All of the recipes included in the MerryEats 2 Week Meal Plan Program are easy peasy. Oh, far out we are beyond excited to tell you more!
Remember, the best place to be in the know is the Masterclass!
If you make this delish as and easy weeknight dinner recipe let us know! Share your pics on social media. We love seeing them!
Emma + Carla
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (or tahini)
- 3 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 cm (1 inch) ginger diced
- 500 g (1 lb) chicken thighs cut in half
- 1 bunch asparagus ends snapped spears cut in half
- 300 g (10 oz) green beans ends trimmed
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup peanuts (or cashews)
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Combine the peanut butter, tamari, coconut oil, turmeric, garlic and ginger in a baking dish and mix well.
- Add the chicken pieces to the baking dish, turn the chicken to coat. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, add the asparagus, beans, onion, peanuts. Place back into the oven for about 10 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Serve with fresh lemon.
- If you like it hot... add chilli flakes!