We love super quick and easy delicious snacks. These caramel coconut protein bites (not paleo but primal) will give you that boost of energy when you need it!
e + c
caramel coconut protein bites.
stuff you need
- 2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 3 tbs. Bare Blends dark cacao Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- 3 tbs. Bare Blends vanilla WPI
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- 200 grams of pitted dates (soaked in boiling water for ten minutes)
- 3 tbs. coconut oil
- extra desiccated coconut for rolling
- In a bowl combine the desiccated coconut, cinnamon + WPI's, leave this for now.
- In a food processor (we use our Vitamix) whiz the dates (don't forget to drain water) + coconut oil to a smooth paste.
- Combine the date paste with the dry ingredients (you might need to get your hands dirty...taste test time!)
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls + roll in extra desiccated coconut so they look pretty.
- Wondering why we named these bites caramel? Well, Bare Blends cacao WPI + vanilla WPI + dates = caramel tasting protein deliciousness!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/