We freaking LOVE salads. It’s amazing how you can add just a few extra special ingredients to your salad and take it from boring bowl of lettuce to holy salad of epicness!
And this Paleo Cauli-rice Salad fits in to the category of holy salad of epicness! Yay for that!
We’ve been making loads of salads for these warmer months. They’re perfect for meal prep: make a giant salad at the start of the week (or at least chop everything up) and then boom, salad for lunch e’rry day! You can add protein or enjoy it as is!
If you need help with your meal plans then come and join our 4 week program! It starts this 11 January 2016!
Done for you meal plans, brand new recipes, expert webinars and an EPIC support network! Bring. It. ON!
Who said you don’t make friends with salad? Because you totally DO! Especially when they’re this yum!
Got any other salad requests? We’ll pop them on our to make and then to share lists! Because… we LOVE you!
Emma + Carla
p.s we have LOADS of salad recipes in our book: Make It Merry! Find it in hard copy and eBook here!
- 1/2 cauliflower, grated
- 1/2 pumpkin peeled and chopped (we like kent pumpkin)
- 1/4 red cabbage chopped
- 2 shallots (scallions) chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted almonds
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbs. melted coconut oil
- For the dressing
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Place the cubes of pumpkin on to one tray, sprinkle with paprika, cinnamon and drizzle with 1 tbs. coconut oil.
- Place the grated cauliflower on to the other tray, sprinkle with chopped shallots and drizzle with 1 tbs. coconut oil.
- Place both trays in to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix all dressing ingredients together.
- Now, in a large bowl place the cabbage, coriander, cooked pumpkin and grated cauliflower, mix really well.
- Drizzle with dressing and mix again.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with roasted almonds.
- This is perfect for summer BBQs! Make it the night before and you'll be super organised!