Hole. LEY deliciousness! When we saw this Paleo Cherry Ripe Ice Cream recipe in our lovely friend Shan’s eBook CBF Paleo, we instantly had to make it…and yep. It’s official. This Paleo Cherry Ripe Ice Cream is the GOODS! And it literally takes 5 minutes to make #winning
Shan is from My Food Religion… and we love her.
She’s ever so kindly let us share the recipe with all you Merrymakers out there! Can we get we get a woop woop?!
Ok, now time for cherry ripe ice cream! YUM!
Emma + Carla
p.s want MORE healthy treat recipes? Get your hands on our book: Make It Merry! Available in hard copy and eBook!
- 1 cup raw cashews (you could use macadamias)
- 1 cup frozen cherries (or sub for other berries)
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbs. honey/maple syrup/rice malt syrup (optional)
- What Do I Do?
- Add the cashews to the food processor and blend until they resemble a flour (they won't go as fine as flour but that's ok).
- Add the cherries, coconut and sweetener, blend until smooth.
- Add the dark chocolate and pulse a few times to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer.