Here’s a crowd pleaser recipe! Our Paleo Chicken Wrapped in Bacon! Super easy, super yum! Serve this baby with some roast pumpkin and you’re set for a quick, easy and delish din dins!
Emma + Carla
paleo chicken wrapped in bacon.
stuff you need
- 2 half chicken breasts
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- splash of coconut aminos (substitute for soy sauce)
- coconut oil for the pan
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on high heat.
- Sautee your onions, garlic, mushrooms and coconut aminos.
- Add the baby spinach until wilted.
- Place the cooked ingredients into a bowl and stick blend until a green paste consistency.
- Leave that for now.
- Slice your chicken breasts open like a book (make sure you leave one edge bound together).
- Place a layer of the paste on the open chicken.
- Close the chicken breast.
- Tightly wrap one rasher of bacon around each chicken breast.
- Place the chicken on a lined baking tray and bake for thirty minutes in your preheated oven.
- We served ours with sweet potato chippies and steamed vegetables!
- you can stuff your chicken with nearly anything! We have tried mango, chilli, lime and cashews!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/