We are sending a huge shout out to our friends at paleo snacks! Thank you for supplying us aussies with paleo packaged yummies (and a huge selection for that matter!) We LOVE you guys!
Enough of that let’s get to the good stuff….the food! Here’s our thoughts:
- Steve’s original paleo krunch: we added this to our bircher muesli , topped it on fruit + snacked on it alone. Delish delish delish delish.
- Paleo People, apple crisp + banana nut fruit and nut cluster snacks: perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Love bean, chocolate fudge cream: YUM. If you need a treat, make this your next one! Try some choc dipped strawberries…add it to your next muffin or cookie mix…put it on pancakes! Who doesn’t like chocolate without the icky nasties!
- Paleo chef, maple mustard sauce: a new staple in the merrymaker kitchen. Perfect for salad dressing or a dipping sauce. We even marinated some chicken with it!
- Paleo chef, peach BBQ sauce: any meat + this sauce (before or after cooking) = taste sensation.
- Caveman cookies + the cooking corner, cookie dough + the cooking corner, cookie bites: if you are not the baker type…don’t stress! Your cookie fix is a click away.
- Steve’s original infused cranberries/blueberries/strawberries: with NO added sugar…hallelujah! Cranberries are our favourite and are back on the menu. They are infused with all natural apple juice…we sprinkle these on, well, everything!
If any of these delights take your fancy check out paleo snacks-Nick will be sure to look after you!
All of these paleo snacks and more are a part of our massive blog re-launch giveaway! To enter, click here!
We know we have gone a little overboard on sweet treats this week but for your taste bud pleasure we created these paleo choc-brownie bites… gooey, chocolatey goodness!
e + c
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/3 of a cup of raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbs. cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbs. natvia
- 2 tbs. melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs. raw honey
- 1/2 cup of love bean, choc fudge cream (this can be substituted with any nut butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of your favourite nut (we love cashews)
- 1/4 cup of Steve's Original infused cranberries (can be substituted with any dried fruit)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a bowl, mix coconut flour, raw cacao powder, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and natvia.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
- It should be crumbly and a little sticky.
- Roll spoonfuls of mixture into balls and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Press each cookie down until it is about one-two cm thick.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool (or try straight away like we did...mmm...choc-brownie cookie...mmm)