This delish sweet Paleo Choc Chia Zucchini Bread is from the lovely Alyse Co-cliff from An Apple A Day Nutrition!
“This loaf would have to be my most popular. It uses zucchini instead of flour and is gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free AKA Paleo! It’s incredibly moist and full of magnesium rich chocolaty goodness. It also contains the nutritious chia seed, for added fibre and omega 3’s. Due to the fact that his recipe doesn’t contain any raising agents, it does remain relatively flat however, this does not affect the delicious flavour!” Alyse Co-cliff.
We can’t wait to try this amazing looking Paleo Choc Chia Zucchini Bread!
paleo choc chia zucchini bread
Stuff you need
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded (equal to 2 cups shredded zucchini)
- 2 organic free-range eggs, whisked
- ¾ cup almond butter (any nut or seed butter will work here)
- ¼ cup raw honey, maple or rice malt syrup
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder + 1 tsp lemon juice, combined
- 4 tbs. of chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Place zucchini in a bowl with the rest of your ingredients; use a large spoon to mix well until all the ingredients are combined and you have a deep chocolate colour.
- Line your loaf tin with baking paper before pouring your ingredients into the loaf pan.
- Place in oven to bake for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when you poke it. Let it cool, cut and serve!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/