Make your own Paleo Chocolate Almond Milk! This is seriously so delish and super easy too! We officially LOVE this Palo chocolate milk and it’s easy peas to make!
Emma + Carla
P.s here’s a paleo recipe for regular plain Almond Milk, perfect for paleo smoothies!
- 2 cups raw almonds (soaked in water over night)
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbs. raw honey
- 2 tbs. raw cacao powder
- Strain the soaked almonds and rinse with cold water.
- Place the almonds in a blender (we use our Vitamix) along with the water.
- Whiz for around 3 minutes or until the mixture turns thick and smooth.
- Place a cheesecloth over a bowl and pour the almond mix into the cheesecloth.
- Carefully twist the cheesecloth around the mixture and squeeze all of the almond milk out (this part is fun!).
- Once you have squeezed all of the milk out (there will be wet almond meal left over) pour the milk back into your blender.
- Add the honey, raw cacao powder and whiz again until smooth.
- Place into the fridge and allow to cool.
- Consume within 5 days of making.
- Hold up! Don't go throwing out those almond meal left overs! Keep them in an airtight container + use it to make some muffins (or any recipe that uses almond meal!)