Yes. We said Paleo Chocolate Crackles. And they are so yum and they are so easy and they are so yum and they are so cute… did we mention that they are so yum? Oh yep, we did.
Anyway, chocolate crackles used to be one of our fave ever things to eat at birthday parties (and Christmas/Easter/Holiday time!) when we were super little and now we get to enjoy them all over again!
What’s even better is that these Paleo Chocolate Crackles are actually good for you! Like don’t eat all of them at once, they’re still a sweet treat sunday kinda thing (once a week) but STILL they are SO good. for. YOU!
PLUS (yes, there’s more) you only need one bowl to make these babies… so what are you waiting for?
Get Paleo Chocolate Crackling: NOW!
Emma + Carla
p.s have you checked out the latest about Make Life Merry? We’ve designed our 4 week program to get you feeling and looking your BEST! Done for you meal plans, shopping lists, brand new recipes, expert webinars and an epic private Facebook group!
- 2 cups puffed buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup tahini (or nut butter)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup (or preferred natural sweetener)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In a blender, whiz the coconut oil, cacao, tahini, sweetener, vanilla and salt together until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl, add the puffed buckwheat and coconut, continue to mix until coated.
- Spoon in to patty cans and place in to the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with a little extra coconut!