These Paleo Chunky Nut Cookies have been approved by merrymaker dad which means… they must be good (he is a tough critic!). So easy and oh so yum! We recommend drizzling them in some of our paleo chocolate, this adds extra delish factor and also makes them look pretty!
Another top idea is to whiz up a batch of Paleo Chocolate Almond Milk… because Paleo Chunky Nut Cookies + Almond Milk = best friends forever!
p.s this recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
paleo chunky nut cookies
stuff you need
- 1 ½ cups almond meal
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup cashews chopped
- ½ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract or powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut oil together.
- Add all the other ingredients (almond meal, nuts, coconut, cinnamon, vanilla and coconut sugar) and mix until it forms a cookie dough.
- Take tablespoons of mixture and place onto the prepared baking tray, 1 cm a part.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool before serving.
- Store these in an airtight container.
- If you can’t tell… we love cacao. We have cacao parties all the time! Make a batch of paleo chocolate and drizzle on top of the cookies. Oh. My. Cookies! The link is in this blog post!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/