Far out Paleo Coconut Cauli-Rice rocks our world! It’s freaking delicious! Think about it… instead of eating a pile of starchy rice (that tastes pretty bland really!) you fill up on delicious cauliflower! Mind blowing really! If you want to read why we LOVE cauli-rice so much, click here! You might also like out Paleo Garlic and Ginger Cauli-Rice recipe!
Emma and Carla
- 1 cauliflower
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbs raw honey
- coconut oil for pan
- Grate or food process the florets of the cauliflower. (It should look like ‘rice’!)
- Place the coconut oil in a high heated pan.
- Add the cauli-rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and let the cauli-rice heat through for a further 4-5 minutes.
- Add the shredded honey, coconut and coconut milk and stir until the rice becomes ‘sticky’ (usually 3-5 minutes)
- Serve immediately.