We’re so super excited to bring you this bacon filled recipe all thanks to Bob from Not So Fast Food.
These Paleo Loaded Baked Potatoes have got to be one of our favourites!
Emma + Carla
paleo loaded baked potatoes
stuff you need
- 4 potatoes (we used sweet potato and white potato)
- 500g (1 lbs.) pork mince or preferred mince
- 3 rashers bacon, diced and cooked crispy
- 2 shallots (scallions) sliced
- 1 cup button mushrooms sliced
- 4 tbs. ghee or butter (optional)
- 2 tbs. macadamia oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Wash the potatoes then slice them thinly, leaving them connected at the base (do this carefully, as it's easy to slice right through... and you want your tatoes to look cool!).
- Place the potatoes on to the prepared baking tray and drizzle the potatoes with macadamia oil.
- Place in to the oven for 45 minutes or until soft under the skin.
- Meanwhile, in a large fry pan on medium heat, cook the pork with the paprika, chilli flakes, turmeric, salt and pepper until brown.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- When the potatoes are finished, take out of the oven and allow 5 mins to cool.
- Add 1 tbs. of butter to each potato.
- Spoon in ground pork and garnish with bacon and scallions. Enjoy!
- For more bacon filled recipes be sure to download Bob's FREE eBook! Yay Bob!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/