Thanks to the lovely Danni from lifelovetravelfood for this Paleo Mango and Cashew Green Smoothie! We absolutely adore her and we know you’re going to LOVE her Mango and Cashew Green Smoothie as much as us! Read more about Danni and her journey of health here! She’s a true inspiration!
Emma + Carla
- 3 cups almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 2 bananas
- 1 mango (or 1/2 cup frozen mango OR substitute for your favourite fruit)
- 1/2 cup spinach (you can use a few cubes of frozen spinach)
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tbs.chia seeds
- 1/2 tbs. pure maple syrup (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients in to your blender and whiz until smooth!
- Start this smoothie the night before. If using frozen spinach, take it out of the freezer to allow it to thaw in the fridge. Place everything (except the maple and spinach) in your blender and put in the fridge to soak overnight. Next morning, if you're using frozen spinach squeeze the excess water out, add to the blender and whiz until lovely and smooth. Taste and add maple if you think you need it. That's it! I hope you love it as much as I do!