For the meat eaters out there here’s a recipe for a paleo mexican meatza. A what? A meatza! Think pizza…but made out of meat…oh yeah!
Emma + Carla
paleo mexican meatza.
stuff you need
for the base
- 500 grams grass fed beef mince
- 1 finely diced brown onion
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 3 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
for the top
- 3/4 cup of your fave salsa
- 1 diced avocado
- 1/2 cup of shredded bacon
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- a handful of stuffed olives
- 1/2 a bunch of chopped coriander
- the juice of a lime (to finish)
- Pre heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a 30cm square dish with baking paper.
- Mix the mince, onion, spices and salt until combined.
- Roll the mix into a ball and press evenly into the prepared dish.
- Bake the base for ten minutes or until brown.
- Now for the fun!
- Layer the topping ingredients in the order listed above.
- Bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and finish with a squeeze of fresh lime.
- Cut into squares and YUM YUM YUM!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Yoga and Pilates | Easy Healthy Recipes https://themerrymakersisters.com/