Here’s a quick and easy paleo mini frittata recipe that is perfect for meal prepping. Whip up a batch for snack time or breakfast on the go! We even enjoyed ours with some left over paleo salad. The best thing about these is that you can put anything and everything in them! We cleaned out our fridge with the paleo recipe below!
e + c
P.s remember to share your merrymaker creations by #themerrymakersisters
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 a cup of water
- 1 tbs. fresh chopped dill (or your favourite herb...dill is our fave)
- salt n pepper to season
- 3 medium mushrooms diced
- 4 shallots chopped
- 150 grams of ham chopped (check ingredients for preservatives, gluten and other nasties...just ask your deli assistant, they will know!)
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 cup baby spinach chopped
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Grease your large (twelve) muffin pan.
- Whisk your eggs, water, dill and salt n pepper in a bowl.
- Pour your egg mix into a jug (to make it easier to pour into the muffin pans).
- Evenly pour the egg mix into each muffin pan.
- Add even amounts of each of the ingredients: mushrooms, shallots, ham, capsicum and spinach to each muffin pan.
- Push the ingredients into the egg mix so all of the ingredients are covered a little with the egg.
- Place the muffin pan into the oven for 25 minutes or until the egg doesn't wobble when you shake the pan a little.
- Take out of the oven and allow to set for five minutes.
- You can use almost any ingredient in these delicious little egg-tastic frittatas. We are going to try our next batch with chopped bacon and onion, keeping it simple for break(the)fast!