Paleo muffins are definitely on the baking list – raspberry, cinnamon and cashew! Mmm mmm, hopefully there will be some left over mixture to actually bake (somehow, it seems half of it has been eaten…oops?).
If you LOVE these paleo muffins then you’ll love the rest of our paleo sweet treats too!
Emma + Carla
paleo raspberry cinnamon and cashew muffins.
stuff you need
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 a cup of cashews
- 3 tbs coconut flour
- 3 eggs whisked
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup or raw honey
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a 12 x muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix all of your dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour your eggs, oil, raspberries and cashews in.
- Mix it all up (have a taste, it’s SO good)
- Place the mixture evenly into the muffin cases.
- Bake for around 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Wa-lah! Yum! Now go and eat them all up.
- Merrymaker tip: these are perfect for brekky too! Cook up the day before and enjoy a cold muffin or re-heat and add a dollup of with butter. YUM!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/