So apparently mangoes are in fact the whole world’s most favourite fruit. So naturally we just had to make a merrymaker sweet treat with mango! Introducing our paleo raw mango pudding! This pudding will go great on the Christmas menu!
Not only are mangoes super delish + good for you they make one hell of a healthy sweet treat. The most wonderful thing about our paleo raw mango pudding recipe is that you can literally whiz it up in a couple of minutes.
We made them for dessert the other night when our friends came over for a week day dinner. Whizzed them up, filled the silicone muffin tin and left them in freezer while we cooked the main meal.
These paleo raw mango puddings are the perfect quick and easy summer sweet treat. Everyone who has tried them has loved them… even Emma… who hates mangoes!
e + c
- 100g raw cashews (soaked in water for 15 minutes, then drained + rinsed)
- flesh of 1 mango
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbs. raw honey
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients into your food processor (we use our Vitamix) + whiz on high speed for around 5 minutes or until super dooper smooth.
- Spoon the mix into 6 silicon muffin moulds, you could also use separate ramekins.
- Place these into the freezer for an hour. When ready to serve *turn out the raw puddings + garnish with your favourite berries.
- *If you used ramekins, serve in the ramekin.
- Summer is set with this delish paleo mango raw pudding! This recipe would work well with lots of different fruity flavours, swap the mango for your favourite + see what happens!