We were seriously obsessed with crackers and dip back in the day! We definitely missed them when first starting paleo! So this was one of our very first paleofied recipes!
e + c
p.s this recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
- 2 cups of LSA (ground linseeds, sunflower seeds and almonds)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 tbs rosemary
- sea salt to season
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix all ingredients together (it should form a sticky dough).
- Between two sheets of baking paper roll out the dough to 3mm thick (more like thin).
- Carefully peel off the top sheet of baking paper. Slice the dough into desired cracker size.
- Place on a baking tray and into the oven for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool and then enjoy with a paleo friendly dip!
- You can season these crackers with whatever you like! We have tried chilli flakes, cracked pepper, oregano, basil and paprika! YUM!