These paleo spiced nuts are the easiest way to jazz up a pretty boring snack! Mix and match your favourite herbs and spices!
e + c
paleo spiced nuts.
- 1 cup raw pistachios
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. melted coconut oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/2 a tsp. ground chilli
- 2 tsp. paprika
- salt + pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius + line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Make sure you mix well to coat all of the nuts in the spices.
- Transfer the nuts onto the baking tray + place into the oven for ten minutes.
- Allow to cool + enjoy (not all at once though!)
- We can think of a million other ways to enjoy these! Come up with some of your own flavour + nut mix combos...like rosemary + sea salt OR cumin + turmeric! Delish!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Yoga and Pilates | Easy Healthy Recipes https://themerrymakersisters.com/