Stuck for a snack idea? Why not try these super easy and super delicious paleo superfood date balls!
e + c
paleo super food date balls.
stuff you need
- 1 cup pitted dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes then drained)
- 2 tbs. raw cacao powder (super food #1)
- 2 tbs. chia seeds (super food #2)
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (super food # 3)
- 2 tbs. unsweetened shredded coconut (super food #4)
- 1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup of raw sunflower kernels
- 1 tbs. unsweetened shredded coconut (to roll the balls in)
- Food process the dates until they become a sticky paste.
- Add all other ingredients and food process until combined (the mixture may look a little crumbly - that's ok!)
- Roll the mixture into 16 small balls.
- Place the extra coconut into a small plate and roll each ball in the coconut.
- Refrigerate in an air tight container until it's snack time.
- Feel free to swap the pumpkin seeds and sunflower kernels to your favourite nut. We have tried almonds, cashews and brazil nuts, which are all equally delicious!
The Merrymaker Sisters | Yoga. Pilates. Mindset. https://themerrymakersisters.com/