This paleo sweet potato and cauliflower salad is oh so delish and easy! Can’t get much better than the delish combo of sweet potato and cauliflower. Yum Yum!
It’s getting a little cooler here so we served it straight away once the sweet potato and cauliflower was cooked but you can make it the day before in the warmer months and serve it cold!
You could serve it with a simple grilled steak or our Greek style chicken.
Here’s the recipe, we hope you like it!
Emma + Carla
- 2 large sweet potatoes cubed
- 1 cauliflower head, cut into florets
- 300g baby spinach
- half a bunch of fresh coriander chopped
- half a cup of macadamia nuts (or your fave nut)
- 1 tbs. coconut oil or macadamia oil
- 1 tbs. turmeric
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees celsius and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the oil and turmeric, add the sweet potato and cauliflower and coat with the oil mixture.
- Place the sweet potato and cauliflower onto the baking trays and bake for 15 minutes. Check the cauliflower, if it is cooked to your liking take it out of the oven (if not, leave it in a little longer!). Check and turn the sweet potato and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- In a large salad bowl or large flat plate add the baby spinach leaves and coriander, followed by the sweet potato and cauliflower and toss very lightly.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts over the salad. We served ours with our olive oil and apple cider vinegar, but next time we're going to try it with our aioli dressing. YUM!