This recipe for Paleo Sweet Potato Chips and Guacamole is SO old! In fact we’ve written a new one which shares our tips on getting the perfect most CRUNCHY sweet potato chippies! BUT this guacamole recipe is still pretty tops! Enjoy it!
Emma + Carla
paleo sweet potato chips and guacamole.
- 2 large sweet potatoes paprika, sea salt n pepper for seasoning
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large avocados
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 capsicum diced
- 1 fresh chilli chopped finely coriander chopped finely (use as much as you like!)
- squeeze of a lime
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Peel the sweet potatoes and slice as thin as possible.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper and brush the paper with coconut oil.
- Evenly place the potato slices on the tray.
- Brush the tops of the potatoes with coconut oil.
- Season the potatoes with your seasonings!
- Put into the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- Turn potato pieces over and bake for a further 10 mins (or until nice and crispy).
- For the dip – mix the flesh of your avocados, tomato, capsicum, chilli, coriander and lime.
- Season with salt n pepper to taste!
The Merrymaker Sisters | Easy Healthy Recipes + Online Yoga and Pilates Program https://themerrymakersisters.com/