paleo tomato sauce
stuff you need
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 brown onion chopped
- 2 tbs. tomato paste
- 1 tbs. of dried basil
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the chopped onion, sauté until soft.
- Add the tomato paste, tomatoes and basil.
- Stir for a further 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Place into a blender and puree until smooth.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Yoga and Pilates | Easy Healthy Recipes https://themerrymakersisters.com/