These pork cutlets served with apple slaw are just delicious. We love this recipe so much because it’s a little bit different. We get it, routine cooking is so good, it’s easy, it’s second nature.
But it can get boring!
So let’s all add a NEW healthy dinner recipe to our weekly meal plan next week.
Why not try these pork cutlets with apple slaw?
But, if this recipe doesn’t take your fancy we have so many other delicious dinner recipes over HERE and on the Get Merry recipe app! There’s 300 plus healthy recipes on the app and special app only recipes.
The app is all about convenience. If you’re busy and deciding what to cook is a chore checkout the app now and download it today!
Pork Cutlets with Apple Slaw
FOR THE PORK
- 4 x 180 g (6 oz ) pork cutlets
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- coconut oil
FOR THE SLAW
- 2 carrots peeled and grated
- 1 apple diced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1⁄4 purple cabbage shredded
- 2 tbs fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbs olive oil
- In a container big enough to fit all the pork cutlets, combine the honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Add the pork cutlets, stir and coat in the marinade. Cover and place into the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- While the pork marinates make the slaw.
- Add the carrots, apple, cabbage and parsley into a large bowl and toss well.
- add the lemon juice and olive oil and toss again place into the fridge.
- In a large fry pan melt a little coconut oil on medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or cook to your liking
- serve pork cutlets with delish apple slaw!
- Don't like pork? You could simply swap to chicken breast or thigh! Yum!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/