Refined sugar free peanut butter granola recipe, yes great idea, of course, you should make this right away. Because it’s so easy and bloody yum.
Don’t eat peanut butter? Easy, swap it to almond butter. Or any other nut butter!
It’s perfect served as a healthy cereal but our favourite way to eat granola is to top it on smoothie bowls.
Just a little warning, this refined sugar-free peanut butter granola is extremely addictive.
If you make it, let us know! Share a drool-worthy pic on social media!
P.s If you love Merrymaker recipes be sure to check out the Get merry app! With over 400 recipes and new ones, almost every week get added. It’s the easiest and most convenient way to get our recipes! LEARN MORE.
- 11/2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs rice malt syrup
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl place the coconut, macadamia nuts and pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and rice malt syrup into the bowl and mix well until combined
- spoon the granola mix onto the prepared tray and spread into a thin layer.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes or until golden
- serve with icy cold coconut milk.
- Add cacao for choc PB flavour!