This roast veggie pesto bake is about to rock your next dinner. This recipe is just 1 of the 95 recipes found in our recipe book. The best news is that if you order your copy this week (it’s 30 April 2018 today… FYI) you will also get an epic $33 bonus!
It’s all to celebrate Mother’s Day. YAY to all the Mummas!
The book has 95 delicious, healthy recipes in it. All refined sugar-free, all gluten-free, all grain free and mostly dairy free (or with dairy-free options).
The $33 bonus includes a super cute quote card set, a ‘Merry’ sticker PLUS an adorable tote bag. YES, we know, it’s epic.
If you make the recipe share it with us on social media. It’s food art! Oh so Instagram-able!
And don’t forget to get your copy of the recipe book this week so you can get the added $33 bonus.
Did we mention the bonus includes this adorable tote bag?
We can confirm it’s strong… we’ve carried A LOT in our tote bags (one time 8 litres of coconut milk!). We can also confirm that it’s not one of those icky tote bags that brush up against you and leave fluff/dust/bits-of-tote-
Oh and also the straps are long enough to go over your shoulder… this is VERY effective when you’re trying to do the 1 trip from car to kitchen thing.
Emma + Carla
- 300 g (10 oz.) sweet potato peeled and sliced thinly
- 3 tomatoes sliced
- 3 zucchinis sliced thinly
- 2 long eggplants sliced thinly
- 1 onion sliced thinly
- 1⁄4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1⁄2 bunch fresh basil
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and grease a large round casserole dish
- Once you’ve prepped all your veggies, make the pesto!
- simply add all the pesto ingredients to your blender or food processor and whiz until smooth or crunchy (take your pick!).
- Now it’s time to make your pretty bake!
- Evenly arrange the vegetable slices vertically in the dish, following the shape of the dish, alternating vegetables
- Drizzle with melted coconut oil.
- place teaspoons of pesto evenly around the veggies and season with salt and pepper.
- place into the oven for 30 minutes, cover and cook for a further 30 minutes
- Cook once.. Eat Twice.. Serve as a side with your favourite protein! Simple as.. totally delish.