Ohhhh, how we love this recipe for healthy strawberry and almond muffins! Perfect for breakfast, snack or dessert! It’s from our hard copy recipe book and the best part… we’ve put it on sale!
We’ve got 50 copies available at half price!
Simply use code: 50GETMERRY upon checkout and get your book for $19.50 (AUD) plus shipping.
This special offer is valid until Friday 1 May for Australia residents only.
Inside the recipe book you’ll find 95 of our best healthy recipes. They’re all gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free and mostly dairy free.
Let us know if you make the Strawberry and almond muffin recipe, share a pic with us on social media! We LOVE seeing them!
Emme + Carla
Ps. Simply use code: 50GETMERRY upon checkout and get your book for $19.50 (AUD) plus shipping. This special offer is valid until Friday 1 May for Australia residents only. CLICK HERE to get your copy!
Strawberry and almond muffins
STUFF YOU NEED
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter melted
- 2 eggs whisked
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a muffin tray with 8 muffin cases.
- In a large bowl combine the almond meal, almonds and salt.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut oil, egg, vanilla, strawberries and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin trays and place into the oven for 20 minutes or until the muffins spring back when lightly touched.