Yes we said Sweetener Free Vanilla Raspberry Panna Cotta! This recipe was inspired by our recent stay at the lovely Gaia Retreat and Spa, you can read our review here! We enjoyed amazing, delicious, healthy food… one of the meals being a vanilla panna cotta which was outta control yum! We realised we’d never shared a panna cotta recipe before and thought it about time that we did!
So here it is! Our absolutely delish Sweetener Free Vanilla Raspberry Panna Cotta! You can mix up the flavours with this one too! Don’t think you have to stick with the raspberries!
Emma + Carla
sweetener free vanilla raspberry panna cotta
stuff you need
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup raspberries (and extra to garnish)
- 1/2 tbs. grass fed gelatin powder
- 2 tsp. 100 % vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a small saucepan place 1/2 cup coconut milk and whisk in the gelatin powder. Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place the saucepan on medium heat and start to whisk.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk, raspberries, vanilla and salt and continue to whisk for 5 minutes.
- Do not allow the mixture to boil!
- Once smooth and warm, pour the mixture in to jars or silicone moulds.
- Place in to the fridge for at least 5 hours or until set.
- We like to garnish ours with extra raspberries! Yum!
- If you like it sweet, add 1 tbs. of maple syrup or honey to the saucepan when whisking!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/