Listen to this episode if you want to find out what our morning and evening rituals are. Or if you love rituals. Or if you are keen to start a morning or some kind of ritual.
We start by announcing our 30 day podcasting challenge is a fail. But then we also realise it isn’t a fail. It’s actually the opposite.
Stuff we talk about:
- We talk about the benefits of having a routine or ritual. How they create a calm and steady feel for the day/evening.
- Meditation, how to do it if you don’t think you can. You definitely can.
- Why social activities are part of our rituals.
- Why rituals are good for everyone but extra good for people who have a biz.
At the moment these are our rituals. The podcast version is better but we get it… some people prefer to read.
- Wake up
- Get dressed (probably don’t need this info)
- Apple cider vinegar and water
- Pilates or yoga class
- Coffee or chai with friends
- Smoothie bowl on the deck in the sunshine
- 10 minute meditation on the deck
- Welcome to blissland
- Make dinner and eat dinner
- Catch up with housemates, talk about days
- Make cups of tea
- Drink tea, stretch, use mobility balls and roller
- Write in gratitude journal
- 10 minute meditation
- Time for epic sleep
Emma + Carla