We’ve been reading (slash listening) to the book: Think and Grow Rich and it’s ahhh-mazing! We’re 100% sure it’s changing our lives in magical ways. Tune in!
It’s a self-help, self-development book written in 1937 by Napolean Hill. We know… that’s ages ago but it’s still super relevant. As you can tell by the title it’s about growing in riches BUT it’s not just about our incomes. The philosophy, stories and techniques Hill writes about can be transferred to ANYTHING.
This book is about living our full potential. It gives us the tools we need to create the lives we all desire. It’s bloody epic.
Stuff we talk about…
- In almost every chapter the importance of desire is brought up. That success starts with a burning desire and knowing what you actually want.
- There is no such thing as failure, it’s just temporary defeat. Everything will make sense eventually. The perceived failure will, in fact, be part of the success. Woah.
- The magic of persistence.
- The power of our mindset, how to change our subconscious belief systems.
- Powerful people are the dreamers who take action and have self-belief. We can all be these people. We talk about how we can be the dreamers who take action.
- This…. “you are not ready until you believe you are ready”. So powerful.
- Unwavering faith is required. Faith removes limitations.
- Time will pass anyway, why not go the extra mile and put in extra effort to create the lives we want?!
- Practising quick decisions will create success.
- We talk about the top 30 reasons that stop people living their potential. Listen to this list and then it’s time for some self-reflection and maybe some habit changes.
- Enthusiasm is a superpower.
- SO MUCH MORE!
Stay up to date with all our podcast episodes. Subscribe to the Get Merry podcast on your podcast app. Here are the links to iTunes and Stitcher for Androids. Wooohooooo! PLUS we are gonna be on Spotify soon! :O
Emma + Carla