This Get Merry podcast topic came up from one of our chats, like many of them do! We were thinking back to our old eating behaviours, questioning WHY we used to do the things we did. Things like… overeat and binge.
One of our most popular podcast episodes is The Binge Eating Episode (ep: 91)… and Carla also recently wrote about her obsession with weight loss and eating. So it’s time to go even deeper into this topic!
Remember this podcast is 100% from our personal experiences if you need any further assistance please chat to a medical professional.
Stuff we talked about…
- We go over our old ways, how we used to overeat and binge eat pretty much every single weekend.
- Emma was bulimic. Touches on this topic.
- How, when and how long did it take to change our eating behaviours.
- What does it actually mean when we overeat? We now see it as very disrespectful behaviour to ourselves.
- When we overeat it’s actually us overcompensating for other areas we lack.
- The value of self-awareness and self-reflection.
- How we can relate EVERYTHING we speak about during this episode to every single behaviour that does not serve us. YES, we can change!
- How to deal with friends and family who might not understand your desire to change.
This episode is brought to you by Bean Ninjas. If you run an online business Bean Ninjas will look after all your online bookkeeping needs! Check them out.
Emma + Carla