This Get Merry Podcast episode was inspired by pizza, hence the name. And no… it’s not 40 minutes of us talking about pizza and how to make it. It’s us talking about why eating pizza represented another step forward in creating a positive relationship with food.
Before we get into the food relationship stuff and the actual pizza episode we chat about the MerryBody Online Summit and all the amazing interviews. Ahhh it’s seriously so good! And it’s completely free. You can sign up here.
Stuff we talk about…
- We give you a brief rundown of our past relationships with food… binge eating, starvation, dieting, bulimia etc.
- How food and dieting used to consume our minds. How any ‘health goal’ was linked to an external goal like… lose weight, get skinnier, get a flat stomach.
- Why eating pizza represented another step forward in creating a positive relationship with food.
- When we practise self-acceptance and self-compassion this allows us to move forward and heal our relationships with food.
- We also got on to the topic of judgment of others and self.
If you loved this episode please rate and review the episode on iTunes or share the episode with someone you love. If you have any topic ideas let us know. We’d love to hear them!
Other episodes we talk about in this podcast:
The binge eating episode, if you really struggle with overeating tune in to episode 91 HERE.
You’ll also like the Fat Rolls and Crop Top episode. We talk more about negative self-talk and creating a healthy relationship with your body. Listen to episode 170 HERE.
Don’t forget to sign up for the MerryBody Online Summit, join us (and 20 other amazing health, wellness and mindset experts from around the world) on this amazing 2-day journey of fulfilment, balance and renewed inspiration.
If you’re finally ready to create the life you really want in 2020 and beyond that gives you more confidence, less stress and brings you more joy and happiness ENROL TO THE SUMMIT HERE.
Emma + Carla