We’re so excited about this Get Merry Podcast episode. In this week’s episode, we chat with our beautiful friend Jaimee Maree. We met her at a business conference and it was instant love. She’s been in online business for almost 10 years so she has a wealth of knowledge and experience to share.
If you run a business or if you’re thinking about starting a biz, or if your goal is to work your way up the corporate/job ladder (be careful you might quit after listening, kidding) this episode is for you.
Stuff we talk about…
- Self-doubt and fear when it comes to doing your own thing.
- Do women feel more self-doubt than men?
- How to sell and not feel bad.
- Running a business as a woman, can we have it all? Business baby and actual baby?
- The freedom of running your own business BUT how you never ever can switch off. Is it really freedom?
Oh, we really LOVED this episode!
We also mentioned getting stuck in a lift. Emma has this video saved to her Instagram Stories highlights in the ‘Work Stuff’ highlights (haha).
If you loved hearing from Jaimee Maree, find out more info about her and everything she does RIGHT HERE. Also, let us know if you loved this episode!
Emma + Carla
Feature image from James Shramko Super Fast Business Conference 2019.