Here in Australia everything is slowly opening and (maybe) going back to ‘normal’. If you’re feeling anxious or a little afraid of going back to your ‘normal life’… then this Get Merry Podcast episode is for you.
Stuff we talk about…
- It’s normal to feel anxiety and fear about going back to our normal lives.
- Our sense of freedom stopped during this lockdown.
- The realisation that you don’t need a lot to feel contentment and happiness.
- How having a resilient mindset is more important than having a stable mindset.
- When going through a storm, are you going to stay put or adapt and come out stronger?
- Why we should also practise detachment from the things we don’t like.
- We each get to decide what our ‘normal lives’ look like.
Tell us how you’re feeling about all these changes. Remember, however, you’re feeling is okay. Give yourself kindness and compassion. And when in doubt, move your body and shake it off. Do some yoga, breathe, dance and laugh, laugh, laugh.
We also mentioned our interview with Dani Smith and how we were in hysterics when we had a finger ice bath (haha), here’s a link to Episode 246: The Wim Hof Method with Dani Smith.
If you loved this episode please rate and review our podcast and share it with someone you love. Thank you for tuning in and being here!
Emma + Carla
P.s If you ever need help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Pp.s Find all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!