We’ve talked about confidence in our previous episode 190: How to build self-confidence. And, we know so many of you loved it, but we have way more gold to share in this episode. Confidence really is one of the topics that we can talk about again and again.
Stuff we talked about…
- What confidence is and the misconceptions about it.
- A loud person does not mean they are a confident person. Sometimes, people use their loudness to cover up their sadness or fear of not fitting in.
- Your level of confidence goes up and down, depending on the situation you’re in. But you can tap into tools and anchors to help you through the more difficult times.
- Accomplish something early in your day.
- Move your body because humans are not meant to be sedentary creatures.
- Catch yourself comparing. And, if you find yourself comparing, switch it off to inspiration or celebrating the success of other people.
- Have an anchor. Pick something, whether a mantra, a stance or a song, that makes you feel joyful and confident.
- Find your circle of support, and be that friend who is excited for the success of someone else.
We loved this episode. If you know someone who might love this episode or who might need to hear it, share this with them. Send us a screenshot of the podcast, write your biggest takeaway, share on your stories and tag us @themerrymakersisters
Now is the perfect time to join MerryBody Online Studio, you can start today for free! And we begin our next Member Exclusive Challenge on 20 August. Sign up HERE: themerrymakersisters.com/merrybody/
Emma + Carla