From last week’s episode how to calm your busy mind we chat more on the importance of organisation. And how it makes life flow better.
Stuff we talked about…
- Food. Most of us eat 3 times a day, when we are unorganised here it can take up a lot of unnecessary time.
- Work. Use calendar. Post-its everywhere can be overwhelming.
- You need processes within the business in order for it to run smoothly with the level of attention to details that you want.
- Social life and hobbies. Look for an activity that you enjoy and look forward to. Schedule and put it in a calendar.
- Household. Declutter your space. You don’t need so much stuff around you.
- Money. Look at it every day (or at least once a week). Because being aware of it helps you feel less overwhelmed by it.
Time spent on organizing things is time well spent. Do what you have to do to make life easier. There’s always space for flexibility and spontaneity. You can always change your calendar.
If you have questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 3-day Core Challenge and get direct access to daily core-focused classes (both yoga and pilates). Sign up at https://themerrymakersisters.com/core-challenge.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Photo by Daria Shevtsova on Unsplash