Are you continually feeling not good enough? Do you have a deep fear of rejection and that you are not likeable or loveable? It’s an extremely common feeling that most humans experience in all different aspects of life, whether it be at work, career, relationships, or simply when you are starting something new.
Stuff we talked about…
- When you’re feeling not good enough you’re stuck with fear and anxiety. How can we stop this feeling from being a roadblock?
- It all begins with our mindset, self-belief and our sense of self-worth.
- Yoga is one of the most amazing ways to help change your state of mind, fast. It is a great tool to help you let go of self-doubt. You don’t have to be good at it. You just need to do it.
- A rejection is a redirection. Every no is preparing you for a bigger and brighter YES.
- Comparison is your worst enemy. As Marie Forleo said, “Don’t compare and let it get you down. Compare and let it inspire you.”
- Sometimes, you self-sabotage because you already think that you’re not good enough. Listen to 220: how to stop self-sabotaging your success.
If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 5-day MerryBody Challenge and get direct access to 10 minute Yoga and Pilates classes. Sign up at themerrymakersisters.com/5days
Emma + Carla