‘Blossom’ is this month’s theme inside our MerryBody Studio. It feels good to set an intention for the month, it allows self-reflection on a topic where you can dive a little deeper and become self-aware of yourself and what you want from life.
Reflect, take a moment to define what it is you want to see blossom in your life. Sometimes we can get so distracted in the doing of life. How about we strip away the task-based life and look more at our to-be list? Who do you want to be? How do you want to live? How we live each day is in turn how we live our lives.
Not sure what you want to see blossom? Well, tune in and you might just find it.
Stuff we talked about…
- It’s easy to retract and dull your shine out of fear or what others will think of you. Remember, “you are built not to shrink down to less but to blossom into more.” ~ Oprah Winfrey.
- We might be going through a hardship, an obstacle or a struggle yet we persist and keep taking action. Then we realize that all these struggles were actually helping us grow and bloom. “And somehow, after everything, she still bloomed in the way she was meant to.” ~ Morgan Harper Nichols.
- In these moments of toughness, that’s when we learn a whole other version of ourselves.
- What’s the best way to allow something to blossom? Awareness of wanting to change and making a change to daily habits and mindset shifts.
- Setting an intention every morning when you wake up is powerful. We have to consciously decide that we want to welcome in a new mindset.
If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 5-day MerryBody Challenge and get direct access to 10 minute Yoga and Pilates classes. Sign up at themerrymakersisters.com/5days
Emma + Carla