In this episode, we share the exact morning ritual that we do every single day. It’s very simple and not complicated. You don’t have to do it and you can make your own.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- A daily ritual is a way of saying, “I’m voting for myself; I’m taking care of myself.” Mariel Hemingway
- Why having a daily ritual is important. These small things that we do every day actually make a big difference.
- What we love about our morning rituals is that we can be flexible with them.
- If having a ritual leads to attachment, then it can lead to resentment and to feeling like it is a chore.
- We understand you are busy. You have a big list. But can you make sure you are on your priority list?
- If you’re looking for some kind of ritual but you’re unsure where to begin, stream our FREE Mood Lifter Fusion class. It’s a combination of Yoga and Pilates. It’s the ultimate class to put you in a good mood.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla