This episode was inspired by an interview with Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age when he said “Confidence Breeds Confidence and Panic Breeds Panic”. Not a band we listen to often (Damiano’s style of music) but wow, we just really loved this statement and could relate. We notice when one of us feels quite stressed and anxious about work, it can be easy to ‘catch’ that feeling. And it works vice versa when one of us is feeling confident about work… it’s catchable. What happens when we bring awareness to this?
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Taking action is the ultimate way to overcome ‘stuckness’ and panic.
- Sometimes you need to have the confidence to just take the next step. And then everything changes.
- How we decide to do something is just as important as doing the thing.
- Detaching to the end goal can help you enjoy the journey.
- We need to accept our current situation in order to change it.
- While we’re in acceptance phase, let’s look at everything we’ve already created and achieved and be grateful for that.
Our attitude towards life matters as it dictates the next steps we take. If you loved this episode, we would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla