This podcast episode was inspired by an old blog post we wrote way back in 2016! We noticed it was getting a lot of traffic, so we revisited it. Its titled: 10 Ways to Actually Start Living Your Life!
This podcast is brought to you by GoodnessMe Box, we just opened ours up and it included a bunch of delicious and healthy snacks! Get your Goodness Me Box CLICK HERE and use code: Merrymaker for your discount!
We also mentioned a Desk Worker Yoga class, if you’d like to try it out for free head on over here.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Contemplating death. It helps you remember to live!
- Abhinivesha is a Sanskrit word that means “will to live”. It’s referring to the fear of death that then provides a will to live.
- Finding purpose in work is worth it. Do work that lights you up!
- We created MerryBody Yoga Teacher Training to help you follow your bliss and forge your own path.
- Check in with what you’re actually doing on your phone. It can be a tool to either help you find your bliss, or a tool to numb yourself.
- Spending money on unnecessary things is wasteful. Less stuff, more life.
- Prioritising health for a full and easeful life. Our Desk Worker Upper Yoga class focuses on opening up your posture.
- When you give, you make space to receive. Know when to say yes or no.
- Yamas and Niyamas: how do we show up externally in life and how are we internally?
- Ask for what you want.
- Don’t wait for tomorrow, just take action now.
This episode is supported by Goodness Me Box. It is a monthly, healthy subscription box to all the delicious goodies. So every month, you get sent a delicious field goodness me by with up to 10 amazing products. Get your Goodness Me Box CLICK HERE and use code: Merrymaker for your discount!
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla