This episode is all about overcoming limited beliefs and the ‘Should-Be’ expectations, with the goal of reducing your own self-suffering. Tune in.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- The first step in moving through the limiting belief is to recognize it’s there in the first place.
- The start is not the end. We need to learn to be okay to be a beginner and that it is all part of the journey.
- If you are comparing yourself to someone who’s had great success, go find their story and understand their struggles too.
- “You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” — Jim Carrey
- Sometimes when you’re ambitious, it actually puts you in a scarcity mindset. Balance it out with a grateful mindset.
Download our Chakra Ebook Guide for FREE. This ebook will help you create balance, confidence, clarity and joy with a foundational understanding of your body’s chakra energy centers.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla