This is the perfect paleo sweet treat recipe when you need (aka want) a sweet treat fast! It’s our all time favourite 5 minute paleo chocolate mousse! It’s also the perfect recipe to use instead of ice cream! Mmm we imagine it would be pretty amazing served with our paleo choc brownies or even our choc ganache cake. OH. MY. YUM!
Emma + Carla
P.s we highly recommend you keep the ingredients for our 5 minute paleo chocolate mousse in your cupboard on standby for emergencies! Paleo-prepared or what?!
This recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
5 minute paleo chocolate mousse
STUFF YOU NEED
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup frozen berries (or any frozen fruit)
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tbs. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. stevia (or natural sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Place all of the ingredients (except the berries) in to your blender or food processor (we use our Vitamix).
- Whiz for 3 minutes or until super smooth.
- Now add your frozen berries and whiz for another minute. It will start to instantly turn in to this amazing choccy frozen mousse!
- Serve with grated paleo choccy and coconut chips!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/