We’re so super excited for our friend Nathan Chan to be launching his brand new coffee table book TONIGHT!
It’s going to be an amazing book and we can’t wait to get our hands on it!
We interviewed him once before about his journey but THIS TIME we got stuck into the book! Why a book, why Kickstarter and SO much more!
“If you always do what you’ve always done you’ll always get what you always got.”
Some questions we asked…
- Why the book? Let’s get a bit of a back story on where this idea even come from?
- Who does this book belong to?
- Why did you decide to go with a Kickstarter campaign?
- How are you going with the printing process?
- Who’s is your favorite entrepreneur in the book?
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- Why Kickstarter is a great place to build community.
- How a book can boost your brand and identity.
- The importance of quality printing.
- Project management is key when it comes to any product… especially physical products!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!