Episode 12’s guest on #MerryBiz Today’s is EPIC. In his 20’s, he founded the top 10 ranked digital magazine Foundr, a digital magazine for young entrepreneurs, delivering material straight from the mouths of the world’s greatest entrepreneurs.
Featuring the likes of Richard Branson, Marie Forleo and Seth Godin just to name a few.
Foundr is now a multi-faceted digital media business spreading the love of entrepreneurship through its podcast, magazine and training platform.
Within 2 years he built up the platform to serve over 1 million entrepreneurs and created a multiple 6 figure business.
We are SO excited to welcome Nathan Chan to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
Nathan is in the middle of re-launching his online course: Instagram Domination! The freebies he is giving out to EVERYONE are so full of value! Check them out!
FREE INSTAGRAM eBOOK: How to Get Your First 10K Followers
FREE INSTAGRAM TOOL BOOK: The Only Tools You Need to BLOW UP Your Account!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- So… how did you get your ‘job’?
- How do you score interviews with leading entrepreneurs (e.g. RICHARD BRANSON! Woha!)
- Why should businesses be on Instagram?
- How do you move your Instagram followers onto your database/email list?
- How do you leverage and scale your business?
“Give away something so good that you could charge for it.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- The post-it note action to take every morning.
- Why you should ask your audience what they want.
- Why you have to keep your lead magnets fresh, so you can segment your audience.
- Why you need to build trust with your audience before they will buy from you.
- How recurring income will change your business.
“If you want someone to take an action… you have to ask them.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
@foundrmagazine on Instagram
“No one can copy the trust and credibility you’ve built.”
You’ll probably love…
“The most successful entrepreneurs execute ridiculously fast.”
“Life is not promised.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“You need to be hungry and speak to the right people.”