This berry collagen smoothie is brought to you by one of our amaaaaazing blog partners, Gelatin Australia! We love them. You probably will too. You’ll also love this smoothie because fun and yum.
We’ve been using NutraColl Beauty Collagen for almost 4 months now and we’re still loving it. You might remember we made these anti-aging bliss balls with it. Super yum recipe, but what we really love is simply adding it to our morning smoothie.
It’s the best kind of supp to add to a smoothie because there’s zero taste and it’s completely odourless. Nothing worse than making a smoothie with amazing, delish ingredients then you add the superfood of the year and it tastes like shite.
Are we right… or are we right?! Yep, we are right.
Just to remind you of all the goodness. NutraColl…
- strengthens your nails and hair.
- tightens and smooths skin.
- improves skin elasticity.
- improves digestion.
- helps to heal skin conditions like acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis.
- is an epic source of protein.
- helps to heal the gut.
It’s also water soluble so this means no grittiness in your smoothie. Just a smooth delish-as smoothie. If you’ve accidently ever added the other kind of gelatin to your smoothie you’ll know the gritty/gloopy gelatin smoothie does not win.
If you want more info on NutraColl head on over here.
Just to remind you why smoothies (especially this berry collagen smoothie) rock…
- the yum factor.
- only takes 5 minutes to whiz up.
- there is zero mess. We love eggs but washing up a blender wins over a frypan.
- you can sneak in extra greens and supps in.
- kid approved.
- you can decorate for fun. Yes, small things do amuse.
If you make the smoothie let us know.
Emma + Carla
P.s had to add another pic because… THAT purple!
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup mixed frozen berries
- 2 serves of NutraColl Beauty Collagen
- 1 tbs. tahini
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric (optional)
- completely optional but yum
- desiccated coconut
- cacao nibs
- Chuck all the ingredients into the blender and whiz until smooth.
- Pour into bowls and decorate! YAY!
- Swap the frozen berries to any fruit! Any fruit goes with this baby!