Oh wow, this easy keto jam drops recipe is so good. It’s one of those recipes that you will make again and again because it’s SO EASY! But as you know most of our recipes are easy peasy. The recipe is based one of our all-time favourite and most made recipes… these easy keto cookies with chocolate frosting (get the recipe HERE).
These healthy cookies really do make the best afternoon snacks, perfect for the working week. Here’s a pic of the cookies before we baked them and when we were putting the jam in the centre!
We’ve been making iced coffees at home and let us tell you… coconut iced coffee + easy keto jam drops recipe = the afternoon snack of dreams. Yes, we highly recommend you do this. If you do, share a pic with us on social media, you can find us on Instagram @themerrymakersisters.
We’ve already added this recipe to the Get Merry recipe app. If you love the Merrymaker recipes you will LOVE LOVE LOVE the Get Merry app because it’s even easier to access the recipes. Download it on Android and iPhone OVER HERE.
Emma + Carla
P.s They also make the most perfect post-workout snack… we love them after Yoga and/or Pilates. Check out our Yoga and Pilates classes.
Easy keto jam drops cookies
STUFF YOU NEED
FOR THE COOKIES
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs xylitol or erythritol
- 1 1/2 tbs coconut flour
- 100 g (4.4 oz) butter melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
FOR THE JAM
- 1 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbs. chia seeds
- 1 tbs. lemon juice or water
- To make the jam, add the ingredients to your blender and whiz. Place in jar or bowl, cover and place into fridge for at least an hour (we vote do it the day before).
- Ok, let's get to the cookies, preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl combine the almond meal, desiccated coconut, coconut flour and xylitol.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla and mix well (test the batter, you know you wanna).
- Add the egg, stir again.
- Measure out tablespoons of cookie mixture then roll into balls, place onto prepared tray, press down slightly, and press your thumb or the back of a spoon in them to make a little hole for the jam.
- Spoon teaspoons of jam into the little holes.
- Place into the oven and bake for about 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden.
- Allow to cool (if you can!) and then go eat them.