Call them Fruit and Bliss Ball Kebabs, call them Merry Sticks, whatever they are… they are delicious and fun. Perfect for a children’s (or adults) party. Perfect for an afternoon snack to simply cheer you up!
Find the recipe below or on the Get Merry recipe app.
Also, read more about MerryBody Online Studio HERE!
Emma + Carla
Fruit and Bliss Ball Kebabs
STUFF YOU NEED
For the bliss balls
For the fruit
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruits sliced
- 1/2 pineapple cut into even chunks
- 1/2 papaya cut into even chunks
- Start with the bliss balls! In a blender or food processor place the dates, vanilla and coconut oil. Whiz until a paste forms.
- Add the coconut, cashews and cinnamon and whiz until combined. You can leave the nuts a bit chunky or whiz until super smooth, it’s up to you!
- Take tablespoons of mixture, roll into balls, then coat in the extra coconut.
Feel free to swap the fruits around depending on what you love and the season.