We love this Gingerbread chia pudding recipe so much. It’s a little different and it’s the perfect breakfast recipe for the holiday season.
It’s super easy to whip up PLUS the recipe is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, grain-free and of course gluten-free.
If you make this gingerbread chia pudding, share a pic with us! We love seeing them.
Emma + Carla
Ps. find all our recipes over on the Get Merry app. DOWNLOAD HEREE!
- 1 cup coconut milk (carton)
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 1 tbs.honey or rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- In a bowl add all the chia pudding ingredients and mix really well.
- Cover and leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When you’re ready to eat you may need to add a little extra milk.
- Top with your favourite toppings!
- Make your gingerbread pudding a little zesty and add some orange or lemon rind!